WhatsApp Trick to Send Message without Typing:
- If you are doing something important or busy somewhere and can’t type a message, you can send a message without typing. You can do this with the help of Google Assistant.
- Press the Home button on your Android smartphone and then say ‘Hey Google’. This will activate your Google Assistant.
- Then say Send A Message to – (the name of the contact you want to send the message to). Note that the contact must be saved in your phone so that the voice assistant can recognize it.
- Then select the app through which you want to send the message. If you want to send any message after selecting WhatsApp, talk to Google Assistant.
- After you speak the message, Google Assistant will repeat it once. It will then confirm to you whether you want to send this message or not. Now you say ‘yes’ and you can send a message without typing.